Menu - Sponsorship
Community Care Matching Program
What is the Community Match Program?
Parkland Retail Fuels strives to be actively involved in the communities we serve through the Community Care Match with Fas Gas, Fas Gas Plus, and RaceTrac locations. The focus is to help local groups dedicated to the improvement of their communities. Parkland will match the sites donation dollar for dollar up to $250. Please note that in order to qualify for the Match Program; the community group is responsible to secure the cash support from a local Fas Gas, Fas Gas Plus or RaceTrac station.
What are the requirements for qualifying for the Community Match Program?
- Parkland will match a local Fas Gas, Fas Gas Plus and RaceTrac donation up to a total of $250. It is the responsibility of the community group to secure support from the station prior to contacting Parkland.
- The station must sponsor the group with cash. A location supporting through gifts, volunteerism, and/or building advertising space cannot be considered for matching with cash by Parkland. Gifts in-kind, tuition, dues to clubs, membership fees, and/or subscription fees also fall outside our cash requirements.
- The following are not eligible to apply for the Community Care Matching Program: Religious Groups, Individuals, Political organizations and/or National organizations.
- The local group must support one or more of the local communities we serve.
- The supporting funds must have a direct impact on the organization and the local community.
- The sponsorship must provide promotional opportunities that enhance our fuel programs; Litre Log, FleetPlus and drive traffic to site. These may include but are not limited to name mentions; Radio/Newspaper thank you, logo visibility (Banners/Pamphlets/Clothing/Team Jerseys)
- Parkland requires a proof of performance in order to complete the cash donation. I.e., Donation receipt.
Parkland is interested in receiving requests from community groups that meet all of the requirements. Sponsorship requests that meet the above criteria will be accepted year round. Parkland will not commit to multiyear Community Care sponsorships. Requests will need to be resubmitted for each event that meets the sponsorship requirements listed above. Please note that there are a limited number of requests filled each year and will be granted on a first come basis. Due to the volume of requests submitted, it will take 4-6 weeks to process your application.
How to Apply for the Community Care Match
Click here to submit your community care request Click here for a Printable Request Form
- Community group approaches Fas Gas, Fas Gas Plus or Race Trac site
- Station gives a cash donation
- The site informs community group Parkland will match cash donation up to $250 when aligned with program requirements.
- The site directs community organization to online application at www.fasgasplus.ca and www.parkland.ca.
- Application is received and reviewed by Retail Marketing